Back
St. Patrick’s Anglo-Indian Higher Secondary School,  an institution gearing up to reaching its sesquicentennial year, was founded in 1875 by the Irish Brothers to cater to the educational needs of the sons of British settlers in Madras and a few Indian boys, whose parents wanted them to have the benefit of Western education. It is managed by the Patrician Brothers who have some of the finest schools in India and abroad. The dawn of the last century set off the process of expansion of the school at a quicker pace. The school has grown to colossal proportions and has done its best to maintain the highest standards of education and has moulded and shaped the lives of generations of students